|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/13/2020 | 10:11
Entry price : 22.45$
Target : 26.9$
Stop-loss : 20.7$
Potential : 19.82%
Pan American Silver Corp. is close to a major resistance level, whereby the breach of this level could be considered as a buy signal. This reflects our preferred scenario in light of the stock's current technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 26.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 0
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at 0.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 44.86 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.