|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/20/2020 | 09:42
long trade on a pullbackLive
Entry price : 68$
Target : 99.7$
Stop-loss : 59.7$
Cancellation Level : 87$
Potential : 46.62%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 68 in order to target the $ 99.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 29.61 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 87.63.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.