● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 45.77 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.