Strategy published on : 03/14/2019 | 08:03
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 19.06€
Target : 20.1€
Stop-loss : 18.5€
Potential : 5.46%
Infineon Technologies have been fluctuating horizontally for several weeks. As the share price returns to the lower bound of the accumulation zone, it yoffers a good timing for investors to open new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 20.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Below the resistance at 20.1 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.