● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 71.52 and 63.93 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 48.4 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.