|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/10/2018 | 17:34
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 93.58$
Target : 99.7$
Stop-loss : 89.7$
Potential : 6.54%
Hasbro shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 99.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 101.05 USD