Strategy published on : 05/09/2019 | 06:11
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 77.3€
Target : 85€
Stop-loss : 73€
Potential : 9.96%
The support at 77 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow GTT - Gaztransport et Technigaz shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 85.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 65.2 EUR
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.