|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 08/09/2019 | 10:14
Entry price : 205.18$
Target : 191.1$
Stop-loss : 213$
Potential : 6.86%
Technical indicators currently hint at a trend reversal to the downside. As a result of this situation, new short positions could be open on the share Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 191.1.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.96 and 8.28 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.