● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 1412 GBX
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at GBX 2065.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at GBX 2065, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 59.83 and 47.39 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.