Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:18
Entry price : 350.5SEK
Target : 399SEK
Stop-loss : 325SEK
Potential : 13.84%
The medium term support area around 256.6 SEK should allow Fastighets AB Balder shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the SEK 399.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at SEK 292.8 SEK in weekly data.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.