Strategy published on : 06/11/2018 | 10:25
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 847CHF
Target : 900CHF
Stop-loss : 810CHF
Potential : 6.26%
Shares in Emmi AG show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 900.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 725.5 CHF
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.