Strategy published on : 12/07/2017 | 09:15
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 39.795€
Target : 43.5€
Stop-loss : 35€
Potential : 9.31%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 43.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 29.9 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 42.9.