Strategy published on : 03/25/2020 | 03:19
Entry price : 124.4€
Target : 128€
Stop-loss : 108€
Potential : 2.89%
Cofinimmo shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 128.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 128 EUR