● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 163.14 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.72 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.11 for the current year.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● Below the resistance at 196.28 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.