Strategy published on : 06/08/2018 | 17:48
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 155.17$
Target : 165$
Stop-loss : 149.9$
Potential : 6.33%
Shares in Caterpillar show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 165.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 136.13 USD
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.