Strategy published on : 09/11/2019 | 11:04
Entry price : 51.42CAD
Target : 60CAD
Stop-loss : 46CAD
Potential : 16.69%
BRP Inc shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CAD 60.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 40.93 CAD
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.