Strategy published on : 07/08/2019 | 03:25
Entry price : 8.232€
Target : 9€
Stop-loss : 7.7€
Potential : 9.33%
bpost SA shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 9.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 7.49, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.63 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.