● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 29.64, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.42 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● With a P/E ratio at 10.73 for the current year and 10.14 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.