Strategy published on : 01/07/2019 | 03:07
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 65.01€
Target : 71€
Stop-loss : 56€
Potential : 9.21%
Market participant are once again showing interest in shares in Bayer. The technical chart pattern now appears positive for the short term with new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 71.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 60.56 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Below the resistance at 77.59 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.