|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/06/2019 | 09:33
Entry price : 27.76$
Target : 24.51$
Stop-loss : 29.5$
Potential : 11.71%
The technical chart pattern of stocks in Bank of America suggests a continuation of the underlying downward trend, which has already been in place for a number of trading sessions.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 24.51.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 9.76 for the current year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.