Strategy published on : 04/12/2018 | 09:00
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 22.385€
Target : 24.2€
Stop-loss : 21.31€
Potential : 8.11%
Shares in Axa are currently testing the support level at 21.31 EUR on the weekly chart. Investors should regard the recent downward movement as an opportunity to go long the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 24.2.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 24.23 EUR