|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/14/2020 | 09:03
Entry price : 47.73$
Target : 54.9$
Stop-loss : 43.9$
Potential : 15.02%
A strong break-out to the upside has recently been seen in Arcosa, Inc.. The current technical chart pattern could allow for a continuation of the upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 54.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 45% by 2021.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 37.63 USD
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.