Strategy published on : 06/12/2018 | 16:47
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 50.2$
Target : 56$
Stop-loss : 47.2$
Potential : 11.55%
Applied Materials's shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 56.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.