Strategy published on : 03/06/2018 | 17:50
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 12.06€
Target : 13€
Stop-loss : 11.87€
Potential : 7.79%
alstria office REIT-AG have been fluctuating horizontally for several weeks. As the share price returns to the lower bound of the accumulation zone, it yoffers a good timing for investors to open new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 13.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 11.57, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.