|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/10/2019 | 09:12
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 1077$
Target : 1177$
Stop-loss : 1015$
Potential : 9.29%
The technical support around 984.67 USD emanating from daily closing prices could trigger a technical rebound for Alphabet shares.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1177.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 991.25, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 984.67 support.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 58% by 2021.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.81 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 23.41 times its 2019 earnings per share.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.