Strategy published on : 07/10/2019 | 06:32
long trade under conditionTarget price hit
Entry price : 127€
Target : 132€
Stop-loss : 124€
Cancellation Level : 120.7€
Potential : 3.94%
Airbus SE shares are trading close to a major technical resistance, which, if broken, could yield new upside potential and an increase in volatility. This scenario can be anticipated.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 127 level to target the € 132.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 101.12 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.