Strategy published on : 09/23/2020 | 04:16
Entry price : 918.51$
Target : 1150$
Stop-loss : 790$
Potential : 25.2%
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1150.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 515.01 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 72.74 and 52.43 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.