● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 4.77 and 5.7 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 169.27 times its sales.
● The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● The company sustains low margins.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.