● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 46% by 2023.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 2040 JPY
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 46.18 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.