7 of the 10 largest IPOs by proceeds raised listed on Nasdaq
78% of all proceeds raised through IPOs listed on Nasdaq
“Despite a slower start to the year, there’s a healthy pipeline of companies across all sectors that are waiting for their opportunity to IPO in the next twelve months,” said
A video accompanying the first half Nasdaq
2022 FIRST HALF NASDAQ U.S. LISTINGS HIGHLIGHTS
- U.S. listings market leadership: Nasdaq welcomed 108 IPOs, raising
$12 billion. Seven of the top ten and three of the top five largest IPOs by proceeds raised listed on Nasdaq, including the largest IPO, TPG Inc. and the largest SPAC, Screaming Eagle Acquisition Corp.
- Leading U.S. exchange for healthcare, consumer and technology IPOs: Nasdaq maintained its strong track record in the healthcare, consumer and technology sectors with win rates of 95%, 88% and 100%, respectively.
- Helping companies join the public markets via SPACs: Nasdaq continued its influence in the SPAC market, welcoming 84% of all SPAC IPOs, raising $8.7 billion. A total of 31 SPAC business combinations listed in the first 6 months of 2022, representing a 65%-win rate in the U.S.
- Acquired Metrio, a leader in
Sustainability Software: to expand Nasdaq’s end-to-end suite of ESG-focused technologies and solutions to help clients achieve their corporate sustainability and governance objectives.
- Major Nasdaq listing anniversaries and milestones: including Comcast Corporation (50 years), Starbucks (30 years), Amazon (25 years), JetBlue (20 years), Netflix (20 years), PepsiCo (5 years) and many more.
For companies that are interested in learning more about Nasdaq’s pre-IPO governance checklist and best practices, please visit here.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software, and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence. To learn more about the company, technology solutions and career opportunities, visit us on LinkedIn, on Twitter @Nasdaq, or at www.nasdaq.com.
Nasdaq Media Contact
2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc., source