Strategy published on : 10/15/2020 | 03:52
long trade under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 72.3€
Target : 76€
Stop-loss : 70€
Cancellation Level : 69€
Potential : 5.12%
Legrand SA shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 72.3 level to target the € 76.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 71.92.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.