● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.