● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 53.31 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.