||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:48
Entry price : 1.556€
Target : 1.93€
Stop-loss : 1.35€
Potential : 24.04%
There has been very little movement in Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A.'s share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 1.93.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.72 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 1.23 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 1.6.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 1.6.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company sustains low margins.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.