● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 41.26 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.