|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/23/2020 | 04:41
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 34.92$
Target : 25$
Stop-loss : 38.5$
Potential : 28.41%
The technical chart pattern of stocks in American Campus Communities, Inc. suggests a continuation of the underlying downward trend, which has already been in place for a number of trading sessions.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 25.
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 78.08 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.