Today's analyst recommendations: Apple, Citigroup, Costco, Easyjet, Goldman Sachs...
|05/19/2021 | 06:09am|
After posting strong Q1 results thanks to a shift in discretionary spending from travel and entertainment to home improvement, Home Depot receives a price target upgrade from RBC Capital. Walmart also gets a PT upgrade after a positive earnings report. Several big US banks are in today's selection as well.
- Adidas: Morgan Stanley upgrades from Underweight to Overweight in line with EUR 295 target.
- Apple: Barclays retains his Neutral opinion on the stock. The target price is now set at USD 134 compared to USD 138.
- Bank of America : Oppenheimer adjusts PT to $48 From $49, maintains Outperform rating
- Bayer: J.P. Morgan upgraded from neutral to overweight with a EUR 67 target.
- Britvic: Jefferies remains Buy with target price raised from GBP 950 to GBP 1050.
- Citigroup : Oppenheimer lowers PT to $118 From $122, stays Outperform
- Costco Wholesale : Jefferies lifts PT to $445 From $410, maintains Buy rating
- Easyjet: Bernstein advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price is still at GBp 1150.
- Elementis: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 155 to GBp 170.
- Gap : Credit Suisse upgrades Gap to Neutral from Underperform, PT set at $34 from $23
- GlaxoSmithKline: Deutsche Bank maintains its Sell rating on the stock. The target price is unchanged at GBp 1200.
- Goldman Sachs : Oppenheimer lowers PT to $484 From $500, maintains Outperform rating
- The Home Depot : RBC Capital increases PT to $386 From $377, stays Outperform
- International Consolidated Airlines Group IAG: Bernstein keeps Buy rating. The target price remains unchanged at GBp 250.
- London Stock Exchange: JP Morgan is positive on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price continues to be set at GBp 8635.
- Morgan Stanley : Oppenheimer lowers PT to $98 From $101, maintains Outperform rating
- Ryanair Holdings: Bernstein has Buy rating. The target price is unchanged and still at EUR 18.50
- UBS: Deutsche Bank upgraded from Hold to Buy, targeting CHF 17.
- Vodafone: Deutsche Bank advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price continues to be set at GBp 230.
- Walmart: RBC is Buy. The target price is revised upwards from USD 173 to USD 163.