Global markets live: Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, Robinhood, Fastly...
|06/09/2021 | 10:38am|
Clover Health is Reddit's latest "meme" stock, while new IPOs are on the horizon, including Robinhood. Amazon could be about to replace its bank card partnership, according to Bloomberg.
- Amazon is reportedly considering replacing JPMorgan Chase for its bank card partnership, according to Bloomberg.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria signs a union agreement to reduce its workforce by 10%.
- MicroStrategy raises its Bitcoin-linked high-yield bond offering to $500 million.
- UK competition regulator investigates Ryanair and British Airways' business practices during the crisis.
- Inditex beats Q1 earnings expectations.
- Voestalpine reports full-year results ahead of analysts' expectations.
- Berkshire Hathaway invests $500 million in Brazilian digital bank Nubank.
- Autogrill launches a €600 million capital increase at EUR 4.59 per share.
- LG Energy may raise $10-12bn in an IPO in Seoul.
- Robinhood may launch its IPO in July, according to Bloomberg.
- Clover Health is the new darling of Reddit's stock marketers.
- The new Air Force One planes produced by The Boeing Company will arrive a year late, according to The Wall Street Journal, and may be more expensive than expected.
- United Parcel Service - The world's largest parcel delivery company on Wednesday set out its financial targets for the next three years, saying it was aiming for sales of more than $100 billion in 2023, up from $84.6 billion in 2020.
- Campbell Soup- announced Wednesday that it has lowered its earnings guidance for the current fiscal year, saying it has faced "additional headwinds" in an environment marked by rising prices, among other things.
- Lordstown Motors - The electric vehicle designer lost 3.7 percent in pre-market trading after falling 16.3 percent after warning that it wasn't sure it had the resources to launch commercial-scale production or to sustain its business.
- Fastly, the company whose outage knocked out many news websites around the world, said Wednesday that the incident was due to a software "bug" related to changes in settings at one of its customers.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Markets"