|Index and derivatives Analyst
Strategy published on : 09/10/2019 | 03:03
Entry price : 8.305€
Target : 9€
Stop-loss : 7.7€
Potential : 8.37%
The selling pressure regarding TF1 shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 8.05 EUR has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 7.87, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.72 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 7.87 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.