● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 11.67 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 14.63.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 14.68.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 104.08 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.