Strategy published on : 07/10/2019 | 06:11
Entry price : 15.81€
Target : 17.1€
Stop-loss : 15.1€
Potential : 8.16%
Pursuant to the correction that has taken place in recent weeks with respect to the shares in M6 Métropole Télévision, further downside risk now appears limited by close and important technical support levels at 15.29 EUR.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 17.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.4 for the current year and 10.86 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.