Strategy published on : 08/09/2019 | 04:32
Entry price : 98.8€
Target : 116.6€
Stop-loss : 91.33€
Potential : 18.02%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of Hochtief and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 116.6.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.21 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● With a P/E ratio at 10.54 for the current year and 9.92 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 116.45 EUR