|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 12/07/2017 | 16:50
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 41.2$
Target : 56.4$
Stop-loss : 38.9$
Potential : 36.89%
Shares in Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. reflect an interesting technical chart pattern allowing for a bet on a reversal of the medium term trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 56.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 32.85 support.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 41.6.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 41.6 USD