Strategy published on : 06/12/2019 | 03:40
Entry price : 4€
Target : 4.8€
Stop-loss : 3.6€
Potential : 20%
The Fiera Milano SpA share is coming back to a technical support zone comprising the lower bound of the trading range. This provides a good timing to go long on the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 4.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.