Strategy published on : 10/08/2019 | 05:14
Entry price : 198.4SEK
Target : 220SEK
Stop-loss : 189.9SEK
Potential : 10.89%
The recent downturn has taken ÅF Pöyry AB shares close to a medium term support level around 192.1 SEK. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the SEK 220.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 176.18 SEK
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.