Strategy published on : 07/11/2019 | 05:18
Entry price : 9.609€
Target : 10.1€
Stop-loss : 9.3€
Potential : 5.11%
Shares in E.ON SE show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 10.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.83 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 9.08 EUR
● The company sustains low margins.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.