Strategy published on : 05/15/2019 | 02:51
Entry price : 100€
Target : 107€
Stop-loss : 95€
Potential : 7%
Devoteam shares have been fluctuating horizontalally for several weeks. As the share price approaches the lower bounds, a buying opportunity could arise.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 107.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.