Strategy published on : 05/14/2019 | 02:44
Entry price : 74.75€
Target : 78.8€
Stop-loss : 72.5€
Potential : 5.42%
Bic shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 78.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 73.05 EUR in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 74.1 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.