|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/10/2019 | 10:12
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 1161.36$
Target : 1229.5$
Stop-loss : 1139$
Potential : 5.87%
The recent downward movement has sent Alphabet shares back to attractive levels situated around 1149.97 USD. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 1229.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 1110.37 USD
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.24 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 25.58 times its 2019 earnings per share.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.