● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 30.5 times its 2022 earnings per share.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 6.06 times its current sales, is high.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.